TrueVine Corfield Pty Ltd (TVC) takes seriously the privacy of those that visit this website.
‘Personal information’ is information or an opinion whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
What kinds of personal information does TrueVine Corfield collect and hold?
The personal information we may collect and hold varies and is dependent on the product requested or the service to be provided. Details can include but are not limited to:
- date of birth
- current and previous address (including postal address)
- contact details including telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- bank account details
- bank statements and statements for electricity / gas accounts
- credit references or reports from a third party
- drivers license details
- passport and visa details
- property ownership
- financial information including assets and liabilities, investment and loan accounts, insurance application details, consumer spending, foreign exchange details
- credit information
- consumer and commercial credit reports
- rental references and prior rental contacts; and
- consumption habits and preference information.
The above information is collected and recorded about individuals who interact with us such as:
- our customers, potential customers and their representatives
- our suppliers and their representatives
- contractors and their representatives providing goods and services to us
- our employees past and present, including applicants, and
- any other person who comes into contact with TrueVine Corfield
In most cases, if we do not collect the information we require, then we may be unable to undertake certain activities, such as providing you with the requested information, or services.
How does TrueVine Corfield collect personal information?
Generally, when providing goods and services to our clients or obtaining goods and services from our suppliers or contractors, we collect personal information directly from the individuals where reasonable and practical. We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- provide information to us in any way (including by completing a form, disclosing information over the phone or providing us a business card)
- visit our website
- use our services
- request information about us, our products or our services
- provide feedback
- fill in a form on our website, or when we phone you in response to a form you have submitted via our website;
- enter a competition; or
- where we are required or authorised by law to do so.
We may also collect information about you from other sources such as:
- nominated representatives of the individual (e.g. spouse, accountant, power of attorney, brokers and other professional advisors)
- other credit providers
- credit reporting bodies and mercantile reporting agencies
- publicly available sources of information
- lawyers, medical providers, investigators, insurers including (WorkCover in relation to insurance claims).
We will only collect your personal information from third parties if it is unreasonable or impractical to collect the necessary information directly from you or if we are otherwise permitted to do so.
You consent to us using your personal information for sending you information, including promotional material, about us or our products and services, as well as the products and services of our related entities and third parties, now and in the future. You also consent to us sending you such information by means of phone, mail, email, SMS and MMS messages.
You can contact us using the contact details specified in Enquiries if you do not want to receive marketing information from us.
In some instances, we may use third-party advertising technology to serve ads when you visit our website and sites upon which we advertise. This technology uses non-personal information about your visits to this website and the sites upon which we advertise to serve ads to you.